Wednesday, April 19, 2006

bA'oc 06 (Bombastic Mombasa)

Went for orientation these 2 days. I shall say it's great and fun.

Day1: meet the GLs at the bus stop aroud 11 and then went into the convention center to 'sign in'. Gotten a goody bag (rather a shoe bag) with lots of stuffs in it. Get to know which class I was put in to, is TB27. Gotten into the convention and settle down to find out about academic stuffs and view videos. I meet new friends like Maureen, LiSin, Shujuan, Clarinda, Hui Fen (very gorgeous). After which went to the exam hall to learn cheers and get to know our group members. then headed canteen 1 for lunch with the GLs and off back home.

Day2: meet the GL at the exact spot at 8 am. Went straight to the sports complex and gotten ready for our games day. Around 9 we proceed to our first station and we did a great job. Yeah! Then went to the convention for talks/videos for about 2 hours and after went for lunch with the GLs. Then we continue with the games. we had lots of laughters and cheering. We did well for almost all the segments. Hooray!! I love the GLs to pieces and of course my group members.

Tmlo is the last day of the orientation, i think i gonna miss it so much. take care peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home